With regard to the Hair Extensions and Hair Care products sold in the Webshop, we always strive to find the most detailed parameterized, presented products. With regard to Hair Extension Hair, we always publish original photos of the hair to give you the most assistance in selecting products. However, there may be a case where a color is not exactly the same as what the Customer wanted or there is another problem. In this regard, please always refer to the warranty and return regulations for Hair Extensions. If possible, study this before you buy!
Warranty conditions for hair extensions
Seller informs the Customer that Hair Extensions are hygiene products. Therefore, if they have been used in any form (including trial and error), the repurchase claim cannot be enforced.
Exchange provided by the seller:
The Seller assures the Customer to initiate the Hair Extension of the ordered product in the event of a color or size problem within 14 days of receipt of the order. The possibility of exchange does not affect the Customer's right to exercise the right of withdrawal.
Conditions for using the exchange option:
- Hair Extension is possible until the end of the 14th day following receipt of the product, by which time the request for Hair Extension must be notified to the Seller.
- The need for Hair Extension must always be notified to the Seller in advance.
- The return of the product must be ensured by the Customer at his own expense. Cash on delivery package cannot be accepted by the Seller! Seller will ensure that GLS Courier will pick up the product from you upon return. In this case, the delivery fee is borne by the Customer, which is the same as the delivery fee paid at the time of purchase.
- In all cases, the product must be returned undamaged in its original packaging. If the tape securing the extension hair is removed, the Seller may refuse to take back the product! Accordingly, only split the hair extensions if you are sure that the type and color of the product are right for you!
- Seller is not responsible for return damage resulting from careless packaging.
- In any case, please contact our customer service before returning the goods (office.order @ hairextensionshop.ie)
- The condition for the application of the exchange according to this point is that the Customer agrees with the customer service of the Seller in advance.
Hair Extension Management:
Customer must notify Seller Customer Service on the Contact page by the end of the 14th day following receipt.
After that, the Seller will inform the Customer in detail about the course of the exchange in a reply letter.
If the exchange request complies with the provisions of this section, the Seller will deliver the exchange requested by the Customer to the Customer within 14 days without paying an additional delivery fee. If Seller is unable to provide a Hair Extension in the requested size, the product will be refunded.
In order for the Customer to make sure that the extension hair is suitable, he must carefully remove it from the box / bag after receipt. If it does not meet your expectations, you can put the Hair Extension hair back in the bag / box to return it. The product must be returned in its original condition, properly packaged. It is the Customer's responsibility to return the intact product.
The Seller informs the Customer that the application and removal of the hair Extension requires expertise and the assistance of a specialist, therefore the Seller is not responsible for the unprofessional application of the hair Extension by or in connection with it. for any damage, injury or damage caused during the separation.
Please give priority to Keratin (Heat Fit - U-TP - and Micro-Ring - I-TIP) hair extensions.
Seller is not responsible for the coloring, bleaching, perforation, coloring, or other chemical treatment of hair extensions. In this case, due to deterioration and hygienic reasons, we are not able to replace or return the product. The Seller informs the Customer in detail about the proper care of the extension hair when purchasing and ordering the product online, however, he is not obliged to teach hairdressing knowledge, so he is not responsible for any errors resulting from improper handling.
The Seller has informed the Customer that there are several different Hair Extension quality category in the store.
CLASSIC - Cheaper category, for which painting and heat treatment is not recommended. Those with the highest level of expertise can carry out this intervention with the right materials, but the Seller accepts no responsibility for this. As these hairs have been treated before, they may react differently to such an intervention and significant damage and deterioration may occur. Occasionally, synthetic (conductive) fibers may rotate in products in this category.
PREMIUM: Higher category products that can be painted with the right expertise and materials. However, Seller assumes no responsibility for the intervention.
The Seller informs the Customer that:
A hot hair dryer and hair straightener dries and dulls extra hair, as well as weakening the keratin and this can lead to premature fall of the fitted hair.
Each hair responds differently to certain operations. Therefore, with the purchased extension hair, if the Customer wants to perform any operation, try it on a small strand first and apply it on the entire hair after learning about the result! Human hair can react differently to different environmental effects and interventions
Any hair extensions or thickeners put a strain on the hair roots, which can cause your own hair loss.
Some hair extensions can cause allergic reactions (eg metal allergies at the junction of the metal buckles and the scalp), but this is not due to the quality or defect of the hair. Please check the product ingredients before purchasing. Seller cannot know in advance who may have allergic reactions for which they cannot be held responsible. The customer is obliged to determine the possibility of using the product and is responsible for any inconvenience caused by possible allergic reactions.
Seller will indicate the life expectancy of all hair extensions it sells on the product page. This is for information purposes only, as it can only be ensured with professional, careful handling.
If the courier did not deliver the product ordered by the Customer, please check our confirmation e-mail after placing the order. If the Customer experiences a discrepancy, you must notify us by e-mail. Please describe with the product details exactly what is missing or what you received instead of the ordered product. The Seller will correct the situation as soon as possible and contact the Customer.
Handling a faulty shipment is free of charge for the Customer.
Please note in all cases:
- When you have received the product and removed the tray from the box, make sure that the color and type of hair extensions meet your expectations. If you notice any problems, repack and notify us.
- Only remove the straps securing the extension hair if you are sure that you have received the correct product. If the tapes are removed, the product may not be returned or returned.
- If you want to dye your hair, use the same care as described above. Hair extensions may only be dyed at your own risk and with appropriate expertise. If the hair is dyed or colored, the warranty cannot be validated, we are not able to buy back the product.
- In case of ironing or other physical interference with additional hair, proceed as described above. For the first time, try to handle only a small part, as improper use (too high temperature, unsuitable tool and / or expertise) can cause damage to the quality of the hair. In the event of such intervention, the warranty will not be valid!
- U-TIP (Heat Matching Hair Extensions) / I-TIP (Micro Ring) Keratin Hair: Applying and removing Keratin hair requires particularly outstanding expertise and skill. Therefore, the Customer is responsible for any damage that occurs during installation and removal. The use of appropriate tools and materials for installation or detachment is required for special expertise. The Seller shall not be liable for any damages, injuries, hair extensions, allergic reactions or other problems that may occur during application and detachment!
Removing U-TIP or Heat-fitting hair is not an easy operation, so be sure to have it done by a professional with the right equipment. In case of removal, apply keratin removal fluid (possibly alcohol) to the joint and leave on the hair for at least 10 minutes to dissolve the keratin properly. Then heat the Keratin on the hair. Then place hair oil on the keratin and hair, heat up the keratin and remove the hair with pliers. Normally, the keratin is not removed, but melted and processed.
- The Customer acknowledges that a hot hair dryer and hair straightener will dry and dull the hair, as well as weaken the keratin and this can lead to premature fall of the fitted hair. Each hair responds differently to certain operations. Therefore, with the purchased extension hair, if you want to perform any operation, try it on a small strand beforehand and after getting to know the result, just add it to the others! Human hair can react differently to different environmental effects and interventions.
- Any hair extensions or thickeners put a strain on the hair roots, which can cause your own hair loss. The customer is aware that certain allergic reactions may occur in people who are sensitive to all of our purchased hair extensions. Eg metal allergy at the junction of metal buckles and the scalp. These are not product defects. The seller cannot know in advance who may have allergic reactions for which he cannot be held responsible. The purchaser is responsible for determining the possibility of using the product and is responsible for any inconvenience caused by possible allergic reactions.
- Hair Extension is no longer living hair, so it must be nourished and treated with care in all cases. This can be helped by a proper hair nourishing agent that makes the hair softer. Be sure to treat keratin and other hair extensions with appropriate materials.
- When combing, be sure to comb the hair gently and do not “tear or pull” the hair, as this may damage it.
If you are not sure about any questions, please contact us in the form of an e-mail at office.order @hairextensionshop.ie